Ferrari has recently opened its first official dealership in Tel Aviv, which means that this brand is now represented in 59 nations. The dealership covers a very big area of 2,000 square meters in the city’s business area, overlooking the Ayalon Highway. It comes with a showroom and service centre and its premises also include an exhibition hall that will serve as a Ferrari museum.
For the first time ever, it will also have an Italian café. The public can visit the Ferrari museum for free. The museum displays Ferrari memorabilia, which include production sports cars and racing cars. Some of the highlights are a 1951 Ferrari 166 MM and a 2006 248 F1 car, which was the model used by Michael Schumacher in his last season with the Scuderia Ferrari.
The inauguration ceremony was attended by the Italian Ambassador Mattioli, the Auto Italia Israel management team, Mr Zohar Alon, CEO, Mr Eitan Rechter, CEO of Kardan, Mr. Yoav Horowitz, Chairman of Auto Italia and CEO of Avis Israel. Representing the Ferrari management is Mr Enrico Galliera, Ferrari's Vice President for Sales & Marketing.