SEAT expects the average Ateca driver to spend 95 percent of their time driving on well-paved roads and the rest (five percent) on off-road or snow. However, the Spanish carmaker expects X-Perience drivers to spend 75 percent of their time on normal roads and the remaining 25 percent off the road.
Thus, the Ateca X-Perience is targeted towards customers who love taking their vehicles off-road, which means they demand an SUV with outstanding all-terrain abilities. More rugged than the Ateca crossover, the X-Perience concept is suitable for those who still drive their SUVs on normal roads, but are courageous enough to challenge the off-roads and other non-conventional terrain.
Augmenting the safety and convenience of the new Ateca X-Perience is an array of driver assist systems like the Traffic Jam Assist that could coordinate the functions of the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system and the Lane Departure Warning Assist. It also comes with a Front Assist system that could function as an emergency brake that could detect vehicles and pedestrians.
Other safety systems found in the new SEAT Ateca X-Perience include blind spot detection and rear traffic alert, traffic sign recognition system and parking assist, as well as emergency assist, a high-beam assist and a 360-degree camera with birds-eye view.
For driver and passenger convenience and pleasure, the new Ateca X-Perience is loaded with the latest generation of infotainment systems, like Easy Connect and the SEAT Full Link connection that integrates Apple Car Play and Android Auto functions. It is also provided with an eight-inch Media System screen as well as "Connectivity Box" that has a wireless charger for smartphones.